I have over 10 years of information technology experience, in retail, education and medical organizations.
Throughout my career, I have gained valuable experience and knowledge administering various technology systems, including access control, auditorium lighting/sound systems, PA systems, Windows 2012 and 2016 servers, CCTV security camera systems, Local Area Networks, VOIP phone systems and more. Here a a few examples of some projects I have worked on and skills I have acquired.
- Deployment and configuration of WIFI access points & network switches. (Meraki and Ubiquity)
- Installation of security cameras and configuration of video surveillance systems.
- Installation, operation, and maintenance of Windows servers and roles including AD, Group Policy, DHCP, and Radius.
- Installation of large 4K Displays throughout the organization.
- Setup an access control system complete with identification badges and door entry.
- Used various software and services to deploy Windows OS images and software to PC's and laptops.
- Used Group Policy to configure workstations automatically with required settings
- Ran many Cat5 cable runs and installed network drops throughout the organizations.
- Experience with G Suite for Education, and Chromebook deployment and management.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure Services